Server response to hostname packet is 0x08

> After login I have a look at the DSID
> cookie an I try to use this with openconnect:
>
> ./openconnect --protocol=nc  -C "DSID=XXX" https://vpn.pg.com/rsaauth
> and I get
> Server response to hostname packet is 0x08
>
> Is my workflow correct?

Hi Andreas,
This is an error that has been observed by many others in the past. I
attempted to compile an exhaustive list?

(thread starts here)
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2018-August/005041.html
(and continues here)
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2018-September/005054.html

It would be useful to improve the error message that OpenConnect
outputs in this case, although that's hard to do without having a
specific explanation for WHY it's occurring or WHAT to do to resolve
it. :-P

I believe the latest theory is that this error has something to do
with TNCC / host checker. I'm not able to reproduce it myself on
either of the Juniper VPNs that I currently have access to,
unfortunately.

Thanks,
Dan