Unsupported version error

On 04/06/18 15:44, Daniel Lenski wrote:
> [...]
>>                  <AutoConnectOnStart
>> UserControllable="true">false</AutoConnectOnStart>
>>                  <MinimizeOnConnect
>> UserControllable="false">true</MinimizeOnConnect>
>>                  <LocalLanAccess
>> UserControllable="false">false</LocalLanAccess>
>>                  <ClearSmartcardPin
>> UserControllable="false">true</ClearSmartcardPin>
>> <IPProtocolSupport>IPv4,IPv6</IPProtocolSupport>
>>                  <AutoReconnect UserControllable="false">true
>>                          <AutoReconnectBehavior
>> UserControllable="false">DisconnectOnSuspend</AutoReconnectBehavior>
>>                  </AutoReconnect>
>>                  <AutoUpdate UserControllable="false">true</AutoUpdate>
>>                  <RSASecurIDIntegration
>> UserControllable="false">Automatic</RSASecurIDIntegration>
>> <WindowsLogonEnforcement>SingleLocalLogon</WindowsLogonEnforcement>
>> <WindowsVPNEstablishment>LocalUsersOnly</WindowsVPNEstablishment>
>> <AutomaticVPNPolicy>false</AutomaticVPNPolicy>
>>                  <PPPExclusion UserControllable="false">Automatic
>>                          <PPPExclusionServerIP
>> UserControllable="false"></PPPExclusionServerIP>
>>                  </PPPExclusion>
>>                  <EnableScripting
>> UserControllable="false">false</EnableScripting>
>>                  <EnableAutomaticServerSelection
>> UserControllable="false">false
>> <AutoServerSelectionImprovement>20</AutoServerSelectionImprovement>
>> <AutoServerSelectionSuspendTime>4</AutoServerSelectionSuspendTime>
>>                  </EnableAutomaticServerSelection>
>>                  <RetainVpnOnLogoff>false
>>                  </RetainVpnOnLogoff>
>>          </ClientInitialization>
>>          <ServerList>
>>                  <HostEntry>
>>                          <HostName>Vendor VPN</HostName>
>> <HostAddress>remotehost</HostAddress>
>>                          <UserGroup>vendor</UserGroup>
>>                          <BackupServerList>
>> <HostAddress>backuphost</HostAddress>
>>                          </BackupServerList>
>>                  </HostEntry>
>>          </ServerList>
>> </AnyConnectProfile>
>>
> I remain convinced that there's something wrong with the
> `--usergroup=vendor` setting here. From your original log, a POST to
> https://remotehost/vendor leads to a 404 error, and a GET leads to a
> redirect for old clients. which don't support POST This should not
> happen.
>
> POST https://remotehost/vendor
> Attempting to connect to server 1.2.3.4:443
> SSL negotiation with remotehost
> Connected to HTTPS on remotehost
> Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found     [<- !!!!!]
> Cache-Control: no-cache
> Pragma: no-cache
> Connection: Close
> Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 10:22:24 GMT
> HTTP body http 1.0 (-1)
> SSL socket closed uncleanly
> Unexpected 404 result from server
> GET https://remotehost/vendor
> Attempting to connect to server 1.2.3.4:443
> SSL negotiation with remotehost
> Connected to HTTPS on remotehost
> Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Temporary moved

After deleting the usergroup entry from the config file, I get pretty
much the same result (with or without the useragent bit):

[root at se5 ~]# openconnect --config=/etc/openconnect.conf remotehost
POST https://remotehost/
Attempting to connect to server 1.2.3.4:443
SSL negotiation with remotehost
Connected to HTTPS on remotehost
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Unexpected 404 result from server
GET https://remotehost/
Attempting to connect to server 1.2.3.4:443
SSL negotiation with remotehost
Connected to HTTPS on remotehost
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Temporary moved
GET https://remotehost/+webvpn+/index.html
SSL negotiation with remotehost
Connected to HTTPS on ultimovpn.abc.net.au
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
GET https://remotehost/+CSCOU+/anyconnect_unsupported_version.html
Please upgrade your AnyConnect Client
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

As illustrated by the old log that I sent earlier, the usergroup=vendor
used to work.

Cheers,

Stephen