This is a pretty big deal:

Three YouTube stars are interviewing the President about the issues they -- and their audiences -- care most about.

The White House

This is a pretty big deal:

Each year, the President typically spends the days following a State of the Union address answering questions and elaborating on the plans he's laid out for the year. That can mean interviews with reporters, speeches across the country, or even chatting with folks from their homes.

But because we're constantly looking for ways to reach folks we don't usually get to talk to, today we're doing something different:

We've invited three of YouTube's top content creators to the White House to interview the President about the issues they -- and their audiences -- care most about.

You can watch it all live at 5 p.m. Eastern at WhiteHouse.gov/Live.

Watch live at 5 p.m. ET