NNTP

Dear Sir,

I'm trying to install in my server, an news server, only with local messages no connection to USENET and no caching external news servers.

It's to create a place for my clients and friends to place messages.

I saw INN, Leafnode, etc. and all get info from other news servers, I only want to create a local server, no connections at all.

I want that my clients configure in the MS Outlook or other software my server and access to my local newsgroups.

what sofware should I use? And where can I see How-to's?

Thanks for your time,
  Rui Caridade.