NNTPC: Mark_Dorset@world.net

Mark,

> >I know that what I am doing is evil (I am a postmaster myself).
> PLEASE
> >help me to restrict this evil to the minimum extent possible.
>
> You are being stupid.

Thank you. :)

> Just write a filter if the 1-5 emails per
> week from this list are just too painful for you to deal with.
> Given that you claim to be a post*master* (which I doubt in lieu
> of your post to this list),

If you would like to check, you are welcome to mail
postmaster@rrg.msk.su.

> I'm sure you can figure out how to
> filter out the mail you don't want with your mail client. If not,
> let me know and I will assist you.

Netscape Navigator 3.0 on Win95? I would really like to know the answer.
:)
The "change the client and the OS" routine will not be accepted.
In fact, we have a Linux box gatewaying the mail, so I could use
procmail there. But this is a serious matter. As other
folks pointed out, the mailing list without a supervision is a gross
offence to the Net, much greater than my message.

In fact, of course I have had no intention of mailbombing the whole
list. I sincerely hope that this single message will be enough.

Regards,
Simon