NNTPC: Action of Protest - cannot uns*bscribe -Reply

Mark Dorset said once:
=>I know that what I am doing is evil (I am a postmaster myself).
=PLEASE
=>help me to restrict this evil to the minimum extent possible.

=You are being stupid. Just write a filter if the 1-5 emails per
=week from this list are just too painful for you to deal with.

This is not at all acceptable. The list is seriously sick and the
guy is right complaining.

	-mi