NNTPC: Action of Protest - cannot uns*bscribe -Reply

Simon,

>I know that what I am doing is evil (I am a postmaster myself).
PLEASE
>help me to restrict this evil to the minimum extent possible.

You are being stupid. Just write a filter if the 1-5 emails per
week from this list are just too painful for you to deal with.
Given that you claim to be a post*master* (which I doubt in lieu
of your post to this list), I'm sure you can figure out how to
filter out the mail you don't want with your mail client. If not,
let me know and I will assist you.

Mark Dorset
AUSNet Services Pty Ltd  Ph: +612 9233 5966
mark.dorset@world.net    Fx: +612 9233 5443