NNTPC: Is nntpcache ready for heavy use?

> I have an INN installation ready to go, but am very seriously considering
> using nntpcache instead (with INN just doing our local groups).  I've
done

	I would consider Dnews from Netwin instead. It's the easiest nntp server I
used to date (it includes nntpc, anu news, inn and cnews), runs on any OS,
from Novell to VMS (!) and do a pretty decent job as a cache system. It can
also handle full feeds.
	Oh, yes, and it's license is a lot cheaper than nntp license.

	Gelson