NNTPC: servers config file

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, Otto J. Simon wrote:
> Please help me as the settings I have don't seem to be appropriate; making
> my nntpacache eating more and more of our disk space :-(

The last time I looked at the code in nntpcache (1.0.1) it seemed to be
designed with the algorithm "eat all of the disk space but this amount
in blocks".  I didn't like that, so I made modifications that said
"eat all of the disk space in my quota" and posted those modifications to
this list.  I'm not sure if they got folded into later releases or not
(i have a feeling not, since no one answered my other questions either).

anyway, the list archives (if there are some) should have them.  look
around mid-feb timeframe.

alex