NNTPC: servers config file

Otto J. Simon wrote:

> Unfortunately I can't find a documentation for the meaning of the different
> fields in the servers config file:

They signify how long nntpcache should keep the following --

> - Active

the active file

> - Act.tim

active.times

> - Newsgrp

newsgroups

> - Group

What you get if you type 'group some.newsgroup'

> - Xover

What you get if you type 'xover low-high'

> - Arts

What you get if you type 'head/body/article no'

> Please help me as the settings I have don't seem to be appropriate; making
> my nntpacache eating more and more of our disk space :-(

Try the commented out values for a start.

--
Debian GNU/Linux 1.2 is out! { http://www.debian.org/ }
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@greathan.apana.org.au>