NNTPC: Maillist Problem.

>>   Is it only me, or are there any other people that are having
>> problems removing themselves from this maillist. I keep on getting
>> this error message:
>
>I'm having the same problem, and I too have tried mailing the list
>owner and various others.

  OK ... so we've established that there is a problem with removing oneself
from the list.  So what's going to be done about it??  I was waiting for a
reply from the maillist administration after my previous message, but it
looks like that isn't going to happen.

  It would be very much appreciated if the powers that be could e-mail us
and tell us what is going on.  Or even better still ... if my e-mail address
is manually removed from the maillist, because I definitely can't do it :)

  Or alternatively, everyone post suggestions as to how I may remove myself
from the list (Hint: hacking into the system and editing the maillist file
is NOT an option :).

  David Khoury                   | Experience is something you don't
  dave@flex.com.au               | get until just after you need it.