NNTPC: Stats

> Hi,
> I've tried to get nntpcache statistics but with no results.
> I looked in article.c and found that in releases previous to 0.92 there exists
> a call to PrintStats but, in later releases, it disappeared.
>
> Is it sufficient to insert a call to the missed function in the same place as
> before or should we do something more?
>

> Best Regards,
>

> --
> Carla Covizzi

The stat printing code was removed, due to divergence with the rest of the
code. When it can be verified that all the statistics are actually being
collected at all points, then it will make it back in. If someone wants
to do this, it isn't hard. Examine stats.c and ipc.h.

Cheers,
Julian.

--
Prof. Julian Assange  |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
proff@iq.org          |and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
proff@gnu.ai.mit.edu  |immensity of the sea. -- Antoine de Saint Exupery