Using GPG with nntpcache for NoCeM

	I'm trying to use GPG with nntpcache to check NoCeM
signatures, without success.  I've added the NoCeM signatures to the
keyrings of both root and news, and I've set the following in nntpcache.conf

nocemPGPcommand gpg --batch --verify --no-default-keyring --keyring /var/spool/news/.gnupg/pubring.gpg >/dev/null 2>%s
nocemPGPgood ^gpg: Good signature

	Clearly, I'm doing something wrong, but what?  Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

--
Either you can say I'm for Open Source, open standards, or I'm against
standards. Either you can say I'm for giving customers and communities