"news.nntpcache.org"

Folks,

I've just done a test install/configure of NNTPCache. It seems to be
working well, except that the nntpcache.servers-dist has a line for
"news.nntpcache.org" and tell me:

"you *should*have this in your configuration in order to read nntpcache.*
groups

Problem is the IP address is given as "DEFAULT". I'm getting lots of error
messages in my syslog along the lines of:

"... could not convert 'news.nntpcache.org' to an address"
"... could not connect to 'news.nntpcache.org' as default"
"... news.nntpcache.org dropped connection"

Does this machine actually exist? If so do I actually need to have it in
my nntpcache.servers?

If the answer to both the above is "yes" then what the *?*?*?*?*? is the
IP address?

If not then why the *?*?*?*?*? does the nntpcache.servers-dist file say I
*should* specify it?

Regards,

Dave Smith