NNTP Cache and Outlook Express v5

Hello Everyone,

When I use nntpcache using Outlook Express v4.0 clients, I have no problem
whatsoever.

However, with Outlook Express v5.0, it downloads newsgroups but gets stuck
at the end. It hangs and you have to shut down the application manually.
I've tried this with several different servers and I have the same result so
it's not the upstream servers that are at fault.

Have you had problems getting nntpcache v2.4.0b5 to work with Outlook
Express v5.0 clients ?

Thanks for any help.