Re: NNTPC: Problem

----- Original Message -----
From: Haji, Mohmed <HajiM@logica.com>

> When you say connect properly to a server, I assume you mean, have it
listed
> in nntpcache.servers (whiich I have done).
>
> Any more ideas anyone?

Salam!

Did you tried to connect to your newsserver (news.unina.it) directly from
newsreader to be shure it's working? I've noticed that nntpcache doesn't
provide usable messages when it has connection / access problems with a
newsserver. It just hangs till timeout.

Regards,
Alexander Nosenko <nae@titul.ru>
---
The answer to the Great Question of Life, Universe and
Everything is 42... octal or hexadecimal?