Re: NNTPC: 0.92.5UL with Linux and Solaris 2.4

> I went and grabbed .5 as soon as I noticed it, and it's doing the same thing.
> I can only request a few groups.  The rest show-up a 411.

[configs snipped]

> Anyone have an idea?

Nope.  Just wanted to let you know that I have the same problem with
both .4 and .5UL.  Actually, no version has worked for me yet but I
am still hopeful! (At least not with many of my newsreaders, first
the problems with netscape, trumpet for windows has never worked.  Winvn
has been OK at times up until these last 2).

Tim Krantz (tek@dsinc.com)