Re: NNTPC: nntpcache and UUCP posts.

Greetings William,

	Hope you don't mind me replying to the list as well.
It might clarify my situation.

On 13/04/00 at 7:41 PM William Burrow wrote:

>I'm not quite sure what good nntpcache is on a UUCP machine.  Does the
>UUCP site use newshound to snarf all the new news?  I would suggest that
>the site try leafnode instead.

I am not the one using NNTPcache, my ISP (for the UUCP feed) has upgraded
his news setup. I don't think he expected it to cut off the ability for all his UUCP
sites to post! So that is what I am trying to find a solution to.

>BTW, why do you need UUCP if you have Sprint, or is this a business
>thing.

I use the UUCP newsfeed on my BBS which has it's own domain name.
I use sprint as my own ppp net connection.

Andy
hrdware@sprint.ca