How do you merge groups from two servers ?

Hello

I want to use nntpcache to merge two servers.
I have fast connection to a small server where articles expire fast.
And a slow connection to a larger server which holds the articles for
longer time.

I need the slow one for only alt.* groups.

I figured that nntpcache will use the faster server for all available
groups on that server.
But instead it uses the slow one.

Please Help.

Thanks