Best Settings for an ISP

Hey,
  I have configured my nntpcache.servers to read this

----- nntpcache.servers
#host:port        interface      Active     Act.tim       Newsgrp
Group    Xover      Arts
news.server.com   DEFAULT        20m        6h            1d
15m    60d        60d
%BeginGroups
*    news.server.com

----

When I load the http status page, the cache effiency is -19%.
What should I set the settings at? I don't want my harddrive filling up
to 90%, and would like the cache effiency to be a lot better.

Connection: t1
OS:    FreeBSD 3.x
NNTPCache: 2.3.3
RAM:  64MB EDO