New User - Please help!

Hi,

I´m new to NNTPcache. Installation was not so difficult, the connection to the news server of my ISP is working, the cache is running, the newsgroup list was downloaded on the local server. But everytime I try to connect NNTPcache from a Windows (sorry for the hard word) PC I get a error message:

497 setGroupDir(comp.os.linux.networking, personalnews.de.uu.net) failed
where "personalnews.de.uu.net" is the newsgroup server of my ISP.

I´m using Outlook Express on my workstation. I was able to download the complete newsgroup list from NNTPcache.

I see two processes running while connecting to the local host:
- nntpcache: waiting for connections
- nntpcache: unknown@xxx.net []: waiting for input

Some about the configuration:
I´m using NNTPcache as a proxy to my ISP´s news server as mentioned in the first example in nntpcache.servers without caching on my Linux server running SuSE Linux 6.2.

Any help for a newbee?
Thanks in advance!

(Sorry for my bad english)

Bodo