Re: NNTPC: Passwords for upstream servers?

> I apologize for what must be a FAQ, but both the FAQ at www.nntpcache.org
> and the mailing list archives seem to be broken.  I'm curious if there is
> a way to specify a username/password pair which might be required to
> access an upstream server in nntpcache.servers?

TMK, this feature is not in the current version. I've patched the version I
run to do this for a single upstream, and posted a more general patch to the
mailing list a few months back.

If there's interest, I can come up with a patch for the most recent release...