New list request

I am getting a bit tired of this list.  I really only subscribe to it for
announcements, not for the technical discussion.  I would unsubscribe, but
I need to know when new versions come out.

I would like to request two things:

1.  Make a digest version of this list, so that I would only get 1 message
a day vs the dozen or so I get now.

2.  Make a nntpcache-announce list, read only, writeable only by the
maintainers.

Marc