Re: NNTPC: New list request

On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 06:29:56AM -0500, Marc Newman wrote:
> 1.  Make a digest version of this list, so that I would only get 1 message
> a day vs the dozen or so I get now.

I don't know what you are using for reading mail, but a header line
suggests you are using FreeBSD as an OS.  Get mutt.  Use procmail to
filter your mail into folders.  End of story, for all lists you read.

> 2.  Make a nntpcache-announce list, read only, writeable only by the
> maintainers.

That would be great.  OTOH, I think about 2/3s of all messages on this
list never make it to my mailer.  Kinda annoying to see replies to
replies and only the first message of a thread, in both cases.

--
William Burrow -- New Brunswick, Canada
    "People don't ask for facts in making up their minds.