Can this work?

Hi all,

I have a real "no brainer" here, but I really need some help.
If you can spare a few minutes please read the following and
let me know if I am barking completely up the wrong tree.

Basically I want to use nntpcache as a middle man between
and MS Exchange server, and an INN server.
Basically the way I need to use  Exchange is to configure a "pull"
feed, which is simply a NEWNEWS command, however the server
it is connecting to will not support or implement NEWNEWS.

So my question is can nntpcache be dropped in the middle of this
as in the diagram below?

|--------------|
|---------|                             |----- |
|   MS Exchange      | --> NEWNEWS-->   | nntpcache   | --->NNRP--> |
INN   |
|--------------|

Hence nntpcache would need to be able to collect articles via NNRP
and then spool them, and retreive them via a NEWNEWs interface.

Is this even remotely possible??

I have a customer snapping at my heels, so a speedy answer would be
appreciated, and if you have got it to work, or could not I would really

like to hear from you.

Thanks for your time,

Stuart Bates
UK.