Re: NNTPC: BAD juju

Dusty --

  Can you try having your nntpcache restart script just shut down
nntpcache, then remove the cache.mmap file, then start it back up?
And see if things get better, or at least don't get worse?

  This just removes a small part of the cache, instead of the whole
thing; and if this ends up being our problem, it sounds like there
might be a fix soon...

  If it stays broken after this, by all means put it back ASAP.

  Thanks,

----ScottG.