Solution for Problem with innd 2.0 and nntpcached

Hi,

I have found the error I had post to this E-Mail Address. The nntpcached
reads after it starts the file newsgroups of the innd.
If this file doesn' t exit the innd stops.
If I have another Problem, I will write the Description to this E-Mail
Address again.
I hope, I will also find the Solution in 5 Minutes after I have send the
message.

regards
Peter Naber

P.S The Problem: How can I find the right way for Peace to the world
;-))