Stable version?

It's been a year since I last looked at NNTPCache - back then there were a
few problems with it - but I had a good stable version with V-1.0.7.1
whcih included some patches from Aaron Nabil (the patchy patch) and a couple
of hacks from myself.

Anyway, I'm keen to look at nntpcache again and have been subscribed to
the list forever (gatewayed to a local newsgroup) so I've looked back through
the past 2 months of messages but don't see any mentions of stable releases.
Is there such a beast?

Regards,

Paul Gregg
--
Email pgregg at tibus.net | Email pgregg at nyx.net    | Eight out of every
Technical Director        | System Administrator       | five people are math