nntpcache-2.3.2.1-4 for debian and diff against nntpcache 2.3.2.1

Hi:
	I've just added an option for turning off the behaviour of searching
the current server first when answering getbyid article/head/stat/body
requests.  I wanted this because sites using suck will use these a lot and
they usually end up getting groups that we get via our innd server twice.
I'm not sure if my hack handles expired articles properly.  Please check.

	Anyway I've decided to make another release of the Debian package and
I've made that available together with the diff against the the original at

	http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/preview/

The changes made are listed in debian/changelog after you apply the patch.