Re: NNTPC: Problem with dead nntpcache sessions?

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Evan Champion wrote:

> Is anyone else having problems with dead nntpcache sessions building up?

Only occasionally for me, OS of choice here is Linux, my main
server and several school/personal dialup linuxen.

What I've noticed is that if there's a reboot while a hung session
is open, there's a fairly good chance that cache.mmap will be
corrupted, preventing nntpcached restarting (and generating
shitloads of errors if it's being run out of inittab)

AB