nntpcache on Solaris

Hi,
   I'd just like to confirm that I'm seeing the nntpcache-2.3.2 processes
core dumping on Solaris 2.5.  This does not happen with nntpcache-2.2b7.

The other longstanding problem I've had with nntpcache I haven't seen anybody
else mention, but I've had it all the way back to 1.0.x and its still present
in 2.2b7.  After running for a few hours, or a few days, nntpcached will start
losing track of article counts in some groups.  The group command produces
	211 0 0 0 group.name
when the numbers should be much higher.  trn really complains about this.
Anybody else seen this?  Ideas on how to track down the problem?

cheers
mark