Which driver to use for patches?

Dear knewbies and developers,

maybe you ask yourself: Which driver to use for patches?

Here the list of drivers I can support you with tests (from the staging subsystem):

rtl8723bs
rtl8192e
rtl8712
vt6655
vt6656

Please feel free to contact me for questions.

Thanks for your support.

Bye Philipp

Hint: You like to get your own hardware? Here some hints where I got mine from:

rtl8723bs
This hardware can be bought directly.
https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=rtl8723bs&_sacat=0
But since it has a SDIO Interface it is not so easy to connect it.
Luckily I found out that the
Laptop ODYS TRENDBOOK NEXT 14 (not so easy to install linux on)
Laptop ODYS TRENDBOOK NEXT 14 Pro
do have it build in. I just got one so I am able to test.

rtl8192e
This hardware can be bought directly.
https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=rtl8192e&_sacat=0&_odkw=rtl8723bs&_osacat=0
But you need a mini PCIe Card slot to connect it to your computer.

rtl8712
I found this hardware some time ago. It is a USB Stick brand packard bell Part Number: AW-NU120

vt6655
I found this hardware long time ago. It is a mini PCI card.
It seems that it is build in a One A400 Notebook. But I do not have this Notebook.
https://forum.ubuntuusers.de/topic/via-vt-8739/

vt6656
I found this hardware long time ago. It is a USB Dongle. It was build into video cameras. That is the reason why I found it and was able to buy it.