Re: My effort to learn Linux kernel development

I normally learn the kernel on weekends. Reading R. Love  and practicing by coding what you learn is the best way. Also, trying to submit simple patches on some free time is a good way , meeting  Greg Kroah and Shuan, they are fantastic people to learn from.
Kind regards,
Jules
..