Re: My effort to learn Linux kernel development

you have to understand more from a design perspective, also have to understand what problem is kernel addressing and its design. Dwelling into code directly won't help, you may lose interest after some time. It's good to start with the process. memory and file management. One more thing, you have to put it in practise otherwise, you will soon forget what you learnt.

Krishna.