Re: interrupt handler not getting called after resume

Dear Anish,

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 at 00:55, anish singh <anish198519851985@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 1:49 AM Pintu Agarwal <pintu.ping@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Most likely during resume the interrupt was not enabled. So check
> > > irq status registers to see in the working and non working case.
> > >
> > Oh sorry, I forgot to mention one thing.
> > After resume, I can see that the interrupts are visible under /proc/interrupts.
> > # cat /proc/interrupts
> >            CPU0       CPU1
> > [...]
> > 416:          1          0       IPU  (null)
> > 417:          0          0       IPU  (null)
> > 418:          0          0       IPU  imx_drm  ===> HDMI
> > 419:       2242       2       IPU  imx_drm   ===> LCD
> > [...]
> >
> > The interrupts are coming only for LCD display and thus its irq
> > handler is getting called.
> > But the interrupts are not coming for HDMI case, thus HDMI gives
> > "vblank timeout issue".

Just wanted to update you that I have resolved the "vblank timeout
issue" for HDMI (by restoring clock data during resume path).
Now the ipu-v3 interrupts are coming even for HDMI crtc.

But HDMI display is still not working. May be this is another issue.

Anyways, thank you so much for your support :)

Regards,
Pintu