Re: driver todo's

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 8:04 AM, srishti sharma <srishtishar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was because of the documentation not being proper , as per the mail
sent by your bot , right ? I will fix those errors and re-send it .

Thanks

Regards

Kernel-janitor is the right place to post minor fixes.
They send a lot of patches on regular basis, which is a good place to look at the procedure for sending patches to right place.
Also reading about following the correct procedure on sending patches from kernel documentation is vital before sending patches.

PS:   Avoid top posting. This list(and other open source lists) prefer bottom posting.

Srishti

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 11:50:19AM +0530, srishti sharma wrote:
>> Hey , I have posted my first patch . Will I be notified if it gets accepted ?
>
> Yes, or if it rejected, like I just did :)
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

Thank you
Warm Regards