Re: How to measure the RAM read/write performance

2013/2/27 sandeep kumar <coolsandyforyou@xxxxxxxxx>
>>I am not sure but what if you make the variable as a volatile?
Hey i tried. But still is showing the same time for int & volatile int.

"volatile" only say to the compiler to not put the variable in a register.
Could i ask why does you want to mesure the speed of the RAM ? Is it to study the NUMA behavior of the machine?

Thanks
Sandeep