Re: writing boot loader

processor -bcm53003 its mips 32 . i am planning to port linux 2.6.27. i got some reference code to builld cfe bootloader,but i dont know where to start in that code.
bootloader has to perform these low level initialization

Reset and ROM trap handler vectors
• CPU and FPU initialization
• L1 and L2 Cache initialization
• Multiprocessor initialization