Re: Digest of Questions & Solutions

Hi James Bond & John Mahoney,

Thanks a ton for replying. I guess, I did my share of search & experiments before posting this one out.I am good on Hygiene factors.

John - appreciate you posting that link for me but I guess, I already have it. Infact, if you read my mail once again you will realize that I asked for a compilation of queries posted & solutions offered over the years in the pdf format (if not all the years then probably for all months of this year). However, really appreciate your effort.

Regards,

Linux "Kernel" Explorer

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Bond <jamesbond.2k.g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Linux Explorer <mylinuxlab@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,

Hi explorer things do not work that way as you asked.
Do some experiment and then mail here may be some of us can point you
to right thing.