Re: SCHED_OTHER

Currently i'm using pthread library

with call pthread_set_schedparam (..., SCHED_OTHER);

I want to improve the performance of linux kernel by selecting other
than existing scheduling algorithm SCHED_OTHER

If its difficult to do any tunings to existing scheduling policy, i
would like  to use another real time scheduler (i'm still searching
for some efficient real time scheduler, but didnot find one yet, Any
help on this is greatly appreciated!).

So the main task is to fine tune the scheduling policy? (what are the
parameters which we can change?...what configuration options available
to the existing policy?...etc)...

I'm new to this scheduling policy thing and I'm trying to get an idea
about this.