[OOT] some sort of personal statement

Dear everybody in kernelnewbies....

It has been around 7 years that I join this list. I started as
complete (read: zero) newbie in kernel field and now, at least IMO, I
know at least few things about Linux kernel and still learning the
rest. For that, I thank everybody here for the support, discussion and
ideas that makes who I am now.

Right now, I get kinda health problem that needs serious treatment.
While in this treatment, not sure for how long, you can say that my
cognitive ability will be slowed down, or even lost in some degree.
That's why, recently I am unable to help you guys to the fullest of my
ability like I used to be.

To make it short, it's nice to know you all 'til this time. I always
feel in big family here, with people that I just know from e-mails. I
am sorry if I ever write something inappropriate or hurt somebody's
feeling. I will stay in this list as long as possible, but possibly
can't help with ideas like the old time.

That's all I wanna say. Thank you....and God bless

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant