Re: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 61s!

MMU is available in ARM.

if the same(cpu softlockup) exists on x86, how to handle this, u told in earlier mail,

"This is only the stack trace of the softlockup check, not the code which got stuck", how to find out at which point, the code got struck, in x86.