Re: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 61s!

Hi!

Yes, please make sure that you have CONFIG_KALLSYM and CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER
enabled. However, I guess you already do have them enabled, because probably
you would not have seen any stacktrace otherwise. I do not know what else to
enable.

BTW: Is your system a nommu one?

	-Michi