Re: Analyzing Linux Kernel

Thanks Joel, but m not sure on how i can use ftrace. as both OSes may
have different calls to compare...

Bruce, yes, even i have to handle those things..i mentioned to just
name a few..How can we test context switching and interrupt latency?.
Are there any tools for this?.

I just saw netperf to test network stack. but i dont know how can i
test other features.