A confusion in kernel module concepts and a problem case

Dear all,

If a kernel code requires an external loadable module then will it get loaded automatically? If the code requires the kernel module much earlier than the filesystem is loaded and the module is made available than I should provide it earlier. This should require to make the external module be part of the kernel. So how might I do this?

thanks.

--
Shaz