Mapping a specific physical address into kernel VA space, in interrupt context

Hi everyone,

To support my kernel debugging tool, I need to examine memory at specific locations in the physical address space of a CPU.
Obviously, I need to map these physical addresses into the VA space of the CPU. And this has to be done in an interrupt context, when the kernel debugger will have broken into the kernel.
How do i go about doing that? kmalloc(GFP_ATOMIC,...) allocates its own pages, not user-specified pages. Will need to add my own function to the kernel to do this? (I already have a kernel tree with custom patches)
These physical address may not all correspond to device addresses. Also, if the page frame asked for is not resident in system memory, the function is allowed to fail and return.

Thanks for your help,
-Mayank