Re: how to request new kernel function

I admit I dont have the skill to do what I want.

What I want is for System V messages queues to work with the select function, like the newer mq_message function do.

This would be great help.  As for background, AIX does support this function, for system V message queues, so
this request is not from left field.

I would be willing to give it a shot, but would need assistance, in understanding the kernel code.

Chip