Re: Networking project

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Onkar Mahajan <kern.devel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kernel newbies,
           Can anybody please give me pointers to good networking projects, which
can be done over long period of time.

There could be lot of thing, which you can do in networking. For example you can look into other networking related lists, where they have many issues to fix.
If you want to start something on your own, may be you should have idea as to what u want to do.
--
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.