Student Looking For Mentor

Hi

I'm very glad to be a part of this community. I have been using Linux
for last couple of years. I am looking for a "Mentor" under whom i can
do my training project for my course credits.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Chandrakant Kumar, I'm 21 years old and live in India. I'm a
Computer Science Engineering Student. I have a strong interest in
Computer Architecture and Operating Systems.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts feel free if anyone want to
contact me.

Thank You

Chandrakant Kumar

contacts