Re: USB detection

Hi Anoop,

Q)  to which USB port the device is plugged in?
A)  Actually you never detect Which USB port have device, If both USB port are under one HUB.
    You only Recognize when only One Host port Support FullSpeed & another HighSpeed.

Q) what type of device is it. ?
A) Configuration Descriptor contain all the information about Client at Address 0.

Regards:
Pulkit Goel
mail: email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        vipulkit.goel@xxxxxxxxx